We are dealing with the "opponent" to our Turftail from January 2020. WBID # 156669
Despite its 54 ppm mashbill made from peated barley, you can discover a light, floral single malt whisky here. The centerpiece was divided into a "head" and a "tail" and in contrast to the heavier oily notes from the "tail" we have lighter and finer flavors in the first part of the bottling.
• Single malt whisky
• Made from 100% pure Scottish barley peat malt
• Double distilled in original Scottish pot still stills
• Sweet notes followed by dominant peat smoke and light aromas of citrus fruits
• Natural color and not cold-filtered
• St. Kilian pot still bottle with high quality gift box
• Special edition limited to only 420 bottles
• Bottled with 52.5% vol.
• Item number: DJ000075-001