A vatting of carefully selected EX-BOURBON OAK CASKS that have been finished in HEAVILY PEATED EX-ISLAY OAK CASKS.
First fill Bourbon Barrels:
- 1st fill bourbon barrels impart sweet flavours of vanilla and caramel alongside a creamy texture.
Ex-Peated Quarter Casks:
- Our ex-peated casks were previously used to mature heavily peated Islay single malt whisky. Here they are used as a finish, adding a delicate subtle smokiness
WHISKY MAKER’S NOTES:
- NOSE: Crisp and clean with aromas of fresh peach, toffee and vanilla cream alongside floral notes of juniper, wispy smoke and tobacco leaves .
- PALATE: A bolder palate with a rich, oily and full mouthfeel.Stone fruits and lime zest are joined by crumbled biscuits whilst charcoal and medicinal peat smoke run throughout.
- FINISH: Lingering smokiness punctuated by a fizz of White pepper.
£67.50 / 75€uro / $89USD (recommended retail price incl. VAT)
Thank you for sharing our journey with us. We hope that you enjoy our whisky.