- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- CaskAid (CsA)
- Bottling serie
- The Generous Spirit
- Stated Age
- 11 years old
- 1st fill sherry octave cask
- 9527849 - 026090
- 55.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- Cakaid - Duncan Taylor
- Added on
- 18 Jul 2020 10:04 pm by cranndale
3 × in wishlist
15 × member ratings
20 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aultmore 2008 CsA
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.50 points
- Pours dark, coppergold. Scent is fairly light. Bit of alcohol. Mild oak. Taste is full, very intense, drying woodyness. Very intense indeed. Medium sherry, nutty and vanilla. Very full. Perhaps a tad high on the alcohol for me, but for sure one of the best ones I had so far.
- I do love this whiksy, Nutty, sweetness vanilla. Very nice dram with a creamy peppery finish.
Thank you very much Vloebi for this dram!
- Very tasty whisky. Thanks for the sample Vloebi.
Walnuts, caramel, orange, sugar beet, turnips, lemon, hint of cloves and cigars.
Nut mix, butter, hotel cake, pink pepper, freshly baked bread, hint of Armagnac, raisin cake, light bitter from cigar box.
Delicious mouth-filling Christmas cake.
- Wow, that's a lot of sherry influence. Almost liquid walnut. Not my favorite dram but certainly not bad! Stuff for the true sherryheads :-)