- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Feis ìle 2020 Port & Wine Casks
- Bourbon Casks, Ruby Port & Red Wine Casks
- 52.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L0 135 SB1 2131
- Bottled for
- Friends of Laphroaig Exclusive
- Added on
- 07 Jun 2020 9:45 pm by Beowulf
28 × in wishlist
71 × member ratings
602 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Laphroaig Cairdeas
14 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.57 points
- Added Laphroaig Shop link for the second time. And it dissapeared again: Price 92,90€ https://www.laphroaig.com/de/cairdeas-port-and-wine
- The better Ardbeg Blaaack ;-)
Fruity and sweet smoke.
Wood and wine.
The typical Laphroaig note of iodine.
With a few drops of water, the smell becomes softer and even sweeter.
Wine gums and red berries.
The taste becomes rougher with water
Salt stays on the tongue.
The wine note remains present.
Malty sweet, smoke, cheese, menthol, vanilla, caramel, fruit compote
Oily, earthy, plum wine, malt, dry, vanilla notes
Pleasantly mild, medium length
- Port wine casks can be a difficult companion for whisky. It actually works well for me here. I find it exciting that the "laphi-notes" alternately dominate and then the port and wine come to the front again. Full review (german): https://keinehalbendrinks.de/2020/08/05/feis-ile-2020/