- Single Malt
- Morrison Bowmore Distillers Ltd (MBo)
- Stated Age
- 21 years old
- Sherry Wood
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- White label printed in red & black
- Bottled for
- Prestonfield House, Edinburgh
- Added on
- 01 May 2010 3:04 pm
28 × in wishlist
36 × member ratings
13 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for The Prestonfield 1966 MBo
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 95.25 points
- Are 66 bowmores better than 64s? What a nose a tropical fruit salad, on the palate grapefruit, and orange pekoe tea, so complex and vibrant, brilliant!
- The best of its kinds.
Sherry, peat, meaty seaweeds, roasted nuts and tropical fruits, huge melons. You can find everything here.
Sour and strong tropical fruits, seaweeds and huge umami, juicy orange, papaya and passion fruits, Huge tar and cigar box, smoke and herbs. Mango, a touch of bitter oak.
Long, smoky, oolong tea, tar, dark chocolates and lemon.
- Bowmore 1966 21yo The Prestonfield Limited edition 75 cl 43% vol. Sherry cask # 29 Bottle No.070! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! This is thanks to God of Aqua Vitae who gave me a chance to meet again for a foolish drink, too! Again, Bowmore 1966 The Prestonfield towering up in front of me! Even with this fact alone, I feel like I got holy water from God! Well! Color: No metallic feeling! There is no heavy feeling! Hue of the unique loose atmosphere of this.This loose uniqueness is the only one! It is fragrant and tasty, but ... Nose: Lily of lukewarm! Of course, the time since taking out from the refrigerator was too long and the jelly felt warm! Attack: Beautiful caramel: Of course, the caramel does not adhere to the teeth, it will not be attached to the teeth, it will be after the mouth, as long as the feeling of chirpish and sublime fruit suddenly appears as expected and forgotten that the condition of the nose is bad. There is nothing left.While drinking the Chinese keeman, a slight nutrition naance and stickiness degree minus 500% fruity bomb like getting an apple tart or orange used cake! Body: The shell and skin of a fruit that can enter inside.The body fat percentage is not quite low though it is extremely thin and smooth 100 times as much as the skin of grapefruit.But not too metabolism, Exquisite. Taste: Warm persimmon! This ripe, unripe fruit feeling with nuance of time lapse is the only one in any stage of Tasting.Delivery period Mango not barely odor! Does this fresh mango have flexibility depending on conditions? Depending on the condition, is young or old, seven changes of infinity? The melonishness is also reminiscent of the taste when you ate it when you can not throw it away.Osaka is a miraculous zero! There is no nuisance nor sacrifice! Well, I do not know Vintage does not have anything like this, I do not want to say I do not want to hear it. When I'm drinking such a work, "No, Bowmore is ..." 1966 is not it ... "Nori can be anything you like, fruity & salty with a mysterious wild taste like ethnic groups stapleing natural fruits have created souvenirs in fruits. Hassak (Yatsuzu) etc. powerful, but subtle nyaans disappears from "100 to 0" Warp beyond this world! As for Bowmore 's Vintage, 1966 itself is not that much of a preference, but only this work has a dimension that goes beyond taste, although it is just like a cheerful cup of mango Bowmore Maybe I love Bowmore of Lavender Shower with long reverberations and Bowmore of beautiful sand nuance, but even with silly drinking beasts, or again, in this work, Eight Senses (Eighth Feel) and Ami I was able to feel awareness. https://whisky2010.usukeba.com/u/whisky2010/1fyhars3gpxfjb