85.33/100
10 Apr 2020 10:40 pm by ScotchGuyTO

C$ 340.00

one in wishlist

Whisky Reviews for A Secret Grain Distillery 1976 TWA

2 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.33 points

1. Jackson05 scored this whisky 84 points Expert Senior

It smells like any other grain I’ve ever had. If you’re a fan of grain whisky ignore me, but I just find them all the exact same, which is a little sad since it was made near 50 years ago! I don’t mean to be disrespectful of it’s age and provenance, but if I had it blind I’m not sure I would get close to 42 years... Very heavy on the vanilla, wood glue, copper, Werther’s Originals, oak spice. Perhaps a little candle wax, perhaps not. Not sure abv, but certainly comes across hot, with the same flavours but on the tail end some very welcome fruity notes. It’s fine, but like I said, grains don’t float my boat. That’s just me. Apologies to you grain lovers.

For more scores, this is likely the same whisky:

2. Fight65 scored this whisky 85 points Connoisseur