- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Wood Finish Series
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- American Oak + Madeira Wood Finish
- Number of bottles
- 48.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Germany Exclusive
- Added on
- 02 Apr 2020 6:00 pm by Andre Lautensack
25 × in wishlist
27 × member ratings
122 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenallachie 12-year-old
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.63 points
- Tasted on 07-02-2020 in Oberstaufen.
- The flavors evaporate very quickly, the overall impression is casual, monotonous and more on the dry side - 10.06.2020
Light fruits, gooseberry, star fruit, wet spruce wood, slightly waxy, paraffin oil, sunflower seeds
Cooling, very aromatic, hardly any sweetness, but astringent and oiliness in the interplay, very creamy and buttery, roasted aromas, some barrel flavor
- After the 15th this is the best of the new series from Glenallachie. Nothing that is very good, but you can buy it and drink it in summer. After being very disappointed with the Rye, Marsala, PX and Port, this is a bright spot for the distillery.
Honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg
Round on the tongue. Honey sweet and oranges, raisins. Cinnamon and cedar
Medium length with cedar, oranges, honey and milk chocolate
- Full-bodied sweetness, dark fruit compote with subtle wood and well integrated alcohol.