- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Finished in Cognac Barrels
- 49.30 (proof)
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 01 Apr 2020 3:14 pm by holborndrinker
6 × in wishlist
3 × member ratings
19 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Blood Oath Pact No. 6
2 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.33 points
- Does taste like a $100 bourbon but wouldn't pay anymore for the taste...collect-ability i'd say otherwise.
- Aroma is light and spice-driven with some herbal and rye bread-like notes showing as it opens, which works well with the sweetness – it’s my favorite part of this whiskey; Palate is good but feels like a muted version of the aroma and doesn’t come through as richly; Finish ends up turning to an almost cloying sweetness. Not bad, but I like Pact 5 more and nothing has yet to top that tastyPact 2.