- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Straight Bourbon
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 10 Apr 2010 3:57 pm
17 × in wishlist
110 × member ratings
268 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Buffalo Trace Kentucky
22 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.75 points
- one of the better bourbons I had the pleasure to try.
- Very, very tasty !!!
- A solid, dependable, and not very complex easy sipper. Decent value
- Quite a virgin oak nose, that I found appealing.
- A delicious bourbon. Buffalo Trace Bourbon is spicy and sweet in the nose and also caramel, creamy toffee, cinnamon, rum and corn flakes open up. On the tongue a lot of brown sugar, toffee, apple, oak and cream. This changes into espresso, chocolate raisin.
Typical bourbon notes, sweet wood, pickled fruits.
Also in the taste the oak barrel, soaked in this fruit juice.
Not bad, if you like bourbon.
- For it's price, this is probably one of the best bargains out there, and a fantastic Bourbon.