- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 1st Edition
- Port Wood Finish
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 1000 ml
- Two Part, Port Cask Extra Matured
- Added on
- 08 Apr 2010 7:52 pm
12 × in wishlist
133 × member ratings
406 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban
19 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.22 points
- For that price a real must if you want to taste a good port finish whisky. Is currently on fourth bottle and it never disappoints. Nice and balanced. Fruity and just delicious.
- Slightly sweet but lacking complexity and has free alcohol
- Love this stuff. One of the better fruity whiskies, got the fruit but isn't alcoholic juice. Not badly priced and consistently good.
Gunpowder. Plum pudding. Raisins. Dark sticky fruits. White pepper. Potpourri. Cherry liqueur. Sweet wood sap. Biscotti. Amaretto.
Dry red wine. Dark juicy cherries. Christmas pudding. Woodspice. Iced cinnamon bun.
Long. Dry red fruits. Ruby grapefruit. Rich wood. The good cough syrup from childhood.
- Elegantly designed, nothing destroyed, no rough edges, but perhaps it lacks some character? But in Duty Free you can still access the now 12-year-old bottle!
Slightly acidic, very rich in wine gum, but not too dominant. Still the vanilla of bourbon barrels. Nothing was destroyed with the finishing, the smell is perfect.
Chocolate, malt broth, vanilla.
Chocolate, vanilla, wine gum, but also raisins and fresh grapes, oranges or grapefruit.
- More powerful than I expected.
Ardbegs hot little redhead sister