- Single Malt
- Signatory Vintage (SV)
- Bottling serie
- The Un-Chillfiltered Collection - Cask Strength
- Stated Age
- 09 years old
- 1st Fill Sherry Butt
- Number of bottles
- 57.2 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Whisky.de exklusiv
- Added on
- 21 Mar 2020 11:38 am by Myke
6 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
68 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Edradour 2010 SV
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.00 points
- Slightly creamy. Cream cheese cake, cream puffs with cream and cherries ????, vanilla, something slightly burnt, as if the crush on the creme brûlée is a touch too dark - but not unpleasant. Coffee at the end ... cappuccino sprinkled with fat, thick milk foam and some real cocoa powder. The 2nd Signatory within 24 hours that I like, and also Edradour ... which I usually associate with soap. Buy more? Immediately!
- This is a beautiful dark cherry whisky in cask strength. The color is really dark, almost red winey but with a golden color. The texture is also great as it sticks to the inside of the glass. I normally love to drink Whiskys at cask strength but this needs some water. All in all I love it, great plv but what else is new from edradour
The nose is quite strong and alcoholey. Fresh white grapes before fermentation, white wine notes and sourness. Pears. Unripe berries, limes, apricots.
Quite bitter but also sweet. Ripe berries, wine, cherries, white chocolate, rasberries.
The finish is great and long
Cocoa, cinnamon, nicely integrated wood, coffee, and then the taste comes kicking in. Very fruity but not dark fruits but bright fruits like apricots pears and apples. Also white chocolate and raisins. This for me also has some cakey vibes.
- Withstands a few drops of water. Alcohol is not optimally integrated. Very easy to drink. Overall, however, a very good whisky.