- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Number of bottles
- 57.3 % Vol.
- 4500 ml
- Added on
- 20 Feb 2008 3:05 pm
31 × in wishlist
88 × member ratings
134 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ardbeg Mór
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.35 points
- Very enjoyable ardbeg
- Tasted at Whisky in Leiden 2017
- incredible, as if this even remotely covers the experience...
- Smoky and malty aroma, eucalyptus, spruce
wood, grapefruit and lime. Marzipan sweet taste, pepper, eucalyptus,
smoke, anise, sweet orange, heather honey and malt. Long, malty, spicy
and smoky end.
- Mor, Mhor, More Ardbeg! A giant 4.5 litre cask strength 10 year old
launched at the 2007 Islay Festival. One of only 1,000 individually
Bottled to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Ardbeg`s 1997
renaissance. A very rare and increasingly sought after bottle. Bottle
and box both in exceptional condition.
- A massive 4.5 litre bottle of cask strength 10 year old Ardbeg, bottled as `MOR` (this was the original MOR bottling). A serious bit of kit that will take up a chunk of space and provide a talking point at whisky related gatherings for years to come. Lifting it to pour a dram may require help. TWE