- Whiskybase ID
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 04 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 06 Apr 2010 7:05 pm
2 × in wishlist
135 × member ratings
332 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Jim Beam White Label
29 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 59.62 points
- Good bourbon, albeit a bit harsh and expensive, but of high quality, though quickly becoming boring. Very very one-sided.
- not too bad, nice drinking bourbon, sweet, some honey, some vanilla, no edges. finish short, not complex, just sweet to me. I had this one in a steck house in Sibiu added nicley to the texas sauce and the steak. would not be my first choice to savour
- Quite straight, as the label predicts. Nothing more about it.
Concerning price/performance ratio: 4/10 (2016)
Some thin vanilla, caramel, some stony features.
Vanilla, some rye, caramel, some herbs way in the back.
Short. Some alcohol, some herbs and a touch of oak lingering around.
- light and smoke taste
- My first strong alcohol
Sweet, caramel, oak, wet wood, sawdust,
Alcohol, then sweet and slightly chocolate, peppery from beginning to end.
- Once 5 cl were sufficient ...
first slightly alcoholic, then sweet corn, caramel, a little vanilla;
inconspicuous, mild, on arrival sweet corn, some caramel, some oak;
short, sweet corn, spicy oak; alcoholic finish;
- A very sweet bourbon with the taste of vanilla and matured in oak.