- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 03 years old
- Oloroso Sherry Butts Finish
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 50 ml 700 ml
- Bottle code
- 10/9127 84
- Added on
- 04 Apr 2010 11:54 pm
9 × in wishlist
102 × member ratings
483 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kilchoman 2010 Spring Release
14 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.81 points
- A very tasty whisky with a lot of aroma, of course not complex and surprisingly mild for its age. Acts older too. Good and tasty.
fresh mint, some alcohol, then the smoke, sweet phenolic, slightly oily, creamy toffee, a touch of raisins and malt
the sweet phenolic smoke, the mint, a hint of alcohol, creamy toffee, malt and a hint of sherry
the smoke, the mint and the malt lead to some barrel tannins with medium-long finish. The smoke stays with the sherry breath the longest
- Nose: Fruits, Peat, Smoke, Seaweeds
Taste: Lightly Smoked, peat and phenolic
Finish: Long and nice warm
malt fire vanilla
salmiak thin fish
- Taken from bottle label, Dr. James Swan - Whisky Consultant
Color: Bright golden hue.
Strong peaty aromas, a combination of wood smoke and medicinal flavors with rich dark fruits.
Peat smoke with dark rich fruits and creamy toffee.
It has a long finish with a long lingering aftertaste.
- As expected of Kilchoman, this is a great dram, nice peaty, straightforward, clear and lots of taste. A real Islay style.