- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Organic Single Malt
- Stated Age
- 05 years old
- American white oak barrels
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Small Batch, Handcrafted in Amsterdam
- Added on
- 23 Feb 2020 9:23 am by whisky313
one in wishlist
3 × member ratings
4 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for John B. 05-year-old
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 6.67 points
- Not recognizible as a whisky. Pretty much what Bazi said. Not drinkable.
- A young 5 year old organic whisky from the Netherlands? When I discovered the bottle in the supermarket, I was immediately curious. Since the price for an organic whisky was very moderate, I took the bottle with me. On Christmas Day I opened the whisky to smell it. The
Nose was already quite a nightmare. the smell of the cheapest, poorly distilled industrial alcohol rises in my nose. I have been warned, but I'll try a sip and immediately regret it. Absolutely inedible. Tastes the way disinfectant smells. Pretty much everything that could go wrong went wrong here. It is impossible to enjoy this product. I'm at a loss as to what to do with the demolition bottle. This "whisky" is not good enough even for mixing. Category: Bad buy of the year.
- This biologically certified, single malt whisky was made from biologically certified barley malt from the Netherlands. The whisky has aged for 5 years in white American oak (quercus alba) barrels and was cold filtered before bottling. 43% Alc. 0.7 L