- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Morrison and MacKay (MMcK)
- Bottling serie
- Càrn Mòr - Strictly Limited Edition
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 2 Bourbon Barrels
- Number of bottles
- 47.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 30 Jan 2020 6:34 pm by Tauti
3 × in wishlist
9 × member ratings
17 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Dufftown 2009 MMcK
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.14 points
- Very sweet, tasty summer whisky
Sweet, bright fruits, honey, pineapple
Sweet, a lot of sweetness, light fruits, mild, creamy, liqueur-like
Sweet, fruity, medium length
- To be honest, I was very surprised with this malt. The nose is a full fruit bomb. Totaly same as the "exotic fruit mix can's syrup. Sweet, syrupy.
Plate : thanx god, same sweetnes as the nose. Pure exotic tinned fruit mix. Loved it.