- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Limited Release - Batch No. 04
- Stated Age
- 18 years old
- Spanish Sherry Wood Finish
- 46.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 18 Jan 2020 10:00 pm by Whiskylifestyle
33 × in wishlist
23 × member ratings
93 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ledaig 18-year-old
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.11 points
- The hay-like maltiness makes a difference with batch 3. It's also thinner in profile than that one, which makes that I scored it one point lower. Nevertheless a very nice continuation of this expression.
Sulphur sherry and peat. Cheese crisps. When the sulphur curtain opens, there's a lot of hay. Cherry and a little peach as well.
Sulphur, earthy peat, cherry, salted caramel and chocolate.
Sulphur, peat and cherry.
- Ralfy review 834: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lyHRt38-wk (90/100).