- Whiskybase ID
- Distillery Bottling
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 28 Dec 2019 11:46 am by Ras Mazunga
2 × in wishlist
35 × member ratings
190 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack
11 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 68.30 points
- quite different to the previous bottling
sour orange zest and chilli, underpinned by paint
More spicy orange, and a slightly metallic flavour at the finish, with an orange juice aftertaste
- Quite different to my notes on the previous bottling.
The sour orange zest and chilli is still there, but underpinned by paint.
More spicy orange, and a slightly metallic flavour at the finish, with an orange juice aftertaste.
- Quite nice - benefits from ice
orange, vanilla, maple syrup
sour orange zest, maple syrup, spice - lots of warmth
more spicy orange and slightly metallic. orange juice aftertaste
- much better than expected
infinitely soft and sweet
can be done
- rich and sweet for blend
- Nothing to do with what is expected by the comments of some people, it tastes too much like acetone, for me it is not worth it is a product that I will not buy again
- Scent: vanilla. Sweet. Cherry. Slightly metallic.
Taste: Very soft. Lightly seasoned. Thin
Aftertaste: Medium Long. Cereal. A little wood. Short vanilla. Flat.