- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- The Rather Elegant
- American white-oak Bourbon, Finish Oloroso
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L1803484 CB2
- Added on
- 07 Nov 2019 2:41 pm by Alexander Bondarenko
one in wishlist
14 × member ratings
41 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glencadam Origin 1825
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.58 points
- This is an ok dram. But there's much more interesting whisky in this price range between 25 and 35 €.
No obvious faults. Oak wood, slightly spicy, a bit of sweetness and quite unspectacular. Not much to discover here.
Sweet and spicy. A bit too much pepper and a bit of banana maybe. Otherwise rather shallow.
Short, a bit too pronounced on the wood. Not very interesting but ok.
- Well, at 40% ABv they should have known this would be an underpar bottle.... A pedestrian showing, not bad, not godd, just average
LIght on the nose, american wood clearly on the influence, has a banana puree side to it that sokmehwat saves the glass, other than that, a mostly flat product....
- one of the worst bottles i have ever had ...
usually a great distillery but a very bad choice with this one...
- Origin good
Creamy , floral malted barley with hints of vanilla that
welcome the arrival of mixed summer fruits.
Bananas, pineapple, pears and boiled sweets merge with a delicious mix of soft spice.
Floral with pear-drop sweetness.