- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- The Marquess Collection
- 1st Fill Bourbon Casks
- Number of bottles
- 56.6 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 25 Oct 2019 7:00 pm by Astrid
5 × in wishlist
41 × member ratings
121 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Tullibardine 2007 - The Murray
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.74 points
- Youtube Blindtasting Review: https://youtu.be/rMf7DwJowG8
- Not a high-flyer, but a beautiful and successful malt matured in an ex-bourbon barrel, which is available in high-quality packaging for around € 49.00 at a fair price!
[Color:] = light gold!
equal vanilla, pastries, buttery, floral, citrus fruits (lemon);
smooth, creamy, lemon, sweetness, Swiss roll, pastries, vanilla, fudge, caramel, spices (pepper), wood, (bitter) oak;
medium length, mild, soft, woody; fine citrus aromas in the finish;
- Plaster, acetonic, polish, different spices. Taste if fine with peppery and citric cut.
- It's a good whisky, interesting, but nothing memorable. It comes across as a younger whisky.
Vanilla, some sweet green apple, it's sweet. A little waxy, not a really prominent odeur. Some oatmeal/wheat in the back. A few drops of water add a little sweetness,
Fruity, spicy for sure, some old wood, nuttyness, wet paper(?), the ABV adds the depth it needs. Although a few drops (to about 50%) opens it up a little bit.
A little dry and spicy. Not too complex.
- Nice simple dessert drinking whisky without great complexity but very easy to drink = also a bit boring
Pineapple, light fruits, very harmonious and clean
Candied pineapple, grapefruit, very full-bodied and strong
Consistent aftertaste of sweet and tart tropical fruits, medium long but very undercomplex
- Good value for money.