- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Pure Old Highland Malt Whisky
- Stated Age
- 23 years old
- Oloroso Sherry Casks Finish
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 21 Feb 2010 9:40 am
12 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
36 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie 1963
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 91.68 points
- GLENMORANGIE 1963 OB 22yo 43% finished in Spanish Oloroso sherry casks for one further year · Aroma: fruity with euphoria, plum or apricot, grape feeling like brandy, sherry nuance is not so strong, feeling like lining the whole fruity, good woodiness and nuts, faint Pete Feeling, complicated and enviable aroma · Flavor: When you drink it has a sense of euphoria, ripe plum and apricot as well as aroma, firm feel of grapes, but feeling that it is fairly ripe fruit feeling better than feeling like thick jam, its fruit Very good drinking feeling that it supports the sense of euphoria as well as the moist, sweet taste that just matches the feeling, spicy and casually, · Finish: There is a solid body unexpectedly, it remains comfortably balanced, but the last will disappear with a transient impression · Total: A wonderful morning with euphoria. Each component is balanced at a high level, mainly fruity, there is no disgust. There is no feeling of being wonderful of wood finish, there is no pushing element, http://www.whiskylink.com/?p=6308
- Color: Lacqueriness.Loose woody signs.Door? Premonition of Glenmorangie of mellow family? Nose: Old apple tart. Sweet vegetable feeling of wooden organism Attack: Loose Darjeeling tea and cheese cake. Unusual tannin type exerciser No time elapsed, Juwatt Orange feeling, Juwatto living biwa feeling, Juwat tree nuance. Also a quiet guaba feeling is added Body: Dusky is sharp and middleweight Taste: unexpectedly faint sense of wheat. Egii Mellow is a limiting eye. Chestnuts. Http://www.kogetsudo.com/product/ kurimanjyu.html Coolness of Juwat Pyrolypar Chasseu.The sumptuousness of the sweetness of Japanese sweetness is also quite good.The delicacy that alcohol sensation and tree's ripening sensation melts over time Finish: Hard water and chicks in the woof of the tree http: //www.hiyoko.co.jp/ and pigeon suble http://www.hato.co.jp/hato/ It will be stained with no impression of strange gorgeous feeling at the time before, The mood of the barley is a little Surprisingly nostalgic palm fruit (palm only) bombs are slightly comfortable.It is Oloroso Sherry Cask Finish superfluous, but the masterpiece of stability is still good for me It was full of. https://whisky2010.usukeba.com/u/whisky2010/1fyharsb5rv2vh
- Tasted before 1994. Glorious Glenmorangie. Tons of oak, baarley and sherry wood. Spicy but gently warm. Surprisingly lively for an old boy. Wow!!!
- "Another supremely contemplative malt that demands time and
concentration. This bottling is from bourbon casks that were re-racked
into Oloroso sherry casks for the final stages of maturation. One of
the most difficult-to-find Glenmorangies."