- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- charred oak
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L18 001 191
- Added on
- 06 Oct 2019 12:52 pm by whisky313
3 × in wishlist
13 × member ratings
32 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kinahan's 10-year-old
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 81.73 points
- Kinahan's 10 (46%). Consumed Aug 2019. Aroma is biscuity, crackers, papery, vanilla pastry, quite simple and plain but nice. Taste - subtle clean spirit with some barley, bread and esters, suggestion of peat and lots of crunchy barley versus light estery spirit. Not typically Irish - much more Speysidey - somewhere between Glenfiddich and Glenlivet. Decent 3.35/80
- My first Irish single malt whisky.
Needs some water to fully develop.
The nose has to get used to the pungent smell first, but then there are herbs, a little green apple, essential oils like during a massage or in a steam bath.
sweet, dry, spice builds up, oak, burns easily
medium length, pleasant
- Chocolate, cherries, coffee, nutmeg and ginger
- delicious, 58 € are borderline, but not outrageous
Drinking Cocoa + Haribo Tropifrutti
exotic fruits again, nougat, slightly spicy and spicy
long, warm, dark chocolate / cocoa