- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Refill Hogshead
- Number of bottles
- 60.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- The Whisky Exchange 20th Anniversary
- Added on
- 29 Sep 2019 2:01 am by cavalier66
37 × in wishlist
11 × member ratings
48 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Chichibu 2012
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.22 points
- And now Ruben with a 91: https://www.whiskynotes.be/2020/japan-whisky/chichibu-2012-cask-2089-whisky-exchange/
- 93 points from Serge. Wow!
- Good Lord, a 93! from Serge: http://whiskyfun.com/#060520
That's going to get people's motors whirring.
We finish with a peated Chichibu.
C: I can’t fault this lovely dry smoky whisky with a ‘maturity beyond it’s years’, another quality I associate with Chichibu.
- Sweet and creamy with stone fruits, an enjoyable straightforward chichibu reminds me of the chibidaru bottlings