- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Small Batch Collaboration
- Kyrö Rye Gin Finish
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 26 Sep 2019 8:58 pm by DramTimeNL
one in wishlist
7 × member ratings
39 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Teeling Rye Gin
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 74.25 points
- Ginsky! As such this is not really rateable as a whiskey. Therefore take my score as an indication of how I like gin (absolutely not my cup of tea). The spirit would probably benefit from a boatload of tonic.
- Given its price it's a nice and easy dram. No complex notes and different from your regular whisky.
Nose: Very sweet, Bubblegum like. Somewhat floral in the background, along with a litte touch of wood that reminds me of an old barn.
Taste: The bubblegum is the first thing that comes to mind again. Other than some slight floral notes the background the taste is not very complex.
Finish: A fairly long finish from the somewhat oily whisky.
- A very tasty and refreshing whisky.
The nosing is a smooth whisky which contains a lot of notes from Juniper, fresh fruits, citrics and almost like a parfum smell.
The tasting is a true combination of Gin with a warm whisky feeling, oaky, vanilla.
Personally i doubt a lot of whisky drinkers wil like this.
I would use this one to make a great whisky cocktail or maybe introduce a female drinker with this tasty substance.