86.25/100
Jewish Whisky Company (JWC)
Single Cask Nation
01.2010
03.2019
1nd Fill Bourbon Barrel
Strength
08 Sep 2019 3:35 pm by Vassago Clynelish
Cask StrengthSingle Cask Whisky

Whisky Reviews for Clynelish 2010 JWC

1 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.25 points

1. Palindrome scored this whisky 83 points Expert Senior

Me no taste-ah no wax-ah. But seriously folks . . . I got nothing out of this bottle. Nothing. It's less than dazzling. Less character than a typical Clynelish 14 IMO despite being CS. Then again, I'm spoiled. Been there done that when it comes to this distillery. I just loved the Exclusive Malts 1997 Clynelish 15. Back then people didn't get it. Now they get it. Good thing I bought three bottles many years ago. Heh heh. I still have one of them unopened. 1997 is a very good year for Clynelish distilling. Not sure why. I've liked other bottles from '97 as well. Maybe 2010 was a bad year. It was in the case of this bottle under discussion. What a Jay Dubsie letdown. Oh well. I've heard good things. I'm not giving up hope on other bottlings from this indie. Another of my Clynelish faves is the 22yo 1989 52.5 First Editions 2012, refill bourbon. Loved that thing like the dickens.