- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Private Cask Release
- Calculated age
- 12 years old
- Number of bottles
- 55.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Die Deichgrafen von Tating
- Added on
- 08 Sep 2019 9:18 am by Ardinho
12 × in wishlist
16 × member ratings
50 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kilchoman 2007
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.07 points
- A beautiful smoky note, distinct but not intrusive, well integrated with dry wood and an almost fruity, definitely vanilla, honey-like and light sweetness. Everything very round and well integrated. The 12 years maturation in the outstanding Bourbon barrel made this whisky unique.
- Personally, I find this nothing worth raving about.
- An exceptionally good bourbon barrel
Sugar cane sweetness, woody, lots of volume, leather, applesauce, banana chips, citrus (grapefruit)
Sweet, woody, orange peel, cinnamon, banana, vanilla, nicely integrated charcoal smoke, a hint of spruce needle
Long, spicy, candle soot, a touch of heather honey, sawdust, "licorice bitter"
- Pfeffrig, silky finish, best Bourbon barrel