- Single Malt
- Gordon & MacPhail (GM)
- Bottling serie
- Connoisseurs Choice
- Calculated age
- 22 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Map Label
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 16 Feb 2010 10:08 am
2 × in wishlist
12 × member ratings
27 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenlochy 1977 GM
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.90 points
- I'm surprised by the low ratings for this one. I found it a classic old-school highlander, just lacking a bit of oomph.
- On the edge of good and bad.
Drank at Milroys Summer 2018.
- Rollercoaster dram: nose very close to 90, then a big drop with mouth close to 70, getting a bit better at finish.
Disbalanced dram but the nose is worth a try
Very peculiar: licorice root and fresh tar with a smoked base
Weird. Grassy and astringent, quite watery
Acceptable but a bit short
- This is very weak and thin on the palate, the worst Glenlochy I have tried.
- Something bad in that whisky, oily, jute, bitter herbs, difficult to describe. A very common whisky, maybe you must have it in your collection, but not to open.