Z'vieri at the garage
This former brewery once belonged to James Deuchar & Sons. It was converted in 1957 by the Canadian Joseph Hobbs in a distillery for cereal and malt whiskys, which was closed in the early seventies and now demolished. This sample has a beautiful amber color and a first fragrance of pepper nuts, orange peel, orange peel and raisins. When he sits down, a warm, waxy note comes through. Water strengthens these and changes them in the direction of machine oil with warm hazelnuts. The mouthfeel is oily with prunes (undiluted) and hazelnuts (diluted), especially in the finish. The fragrance is undiluted best, but the taste really only unfolds with water.