- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Single Islay Malt Scotch Whisky - Royal Warrant on Back Label
- Bottled for
- Hiram Walker & Sons, Inc., Farmington Hills, MI
- Added on
- 12 Jul 2019 10:39 am by nstandlick
5 × in wishlist
14 × member ratings
59 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Laphroaig 10-year-old
2 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.25 points
- Yes it's smokey and yes it will probably punch you in the face, but after you go through it's first layers you will find sooo much more. This whisky was the moment realised I am a whiskyenthousiast.
- Smokey, lasting taste in the mouth, typical and with its specific character.
Smoke, peat, sea, medicinal
Smoke, peat, robust and macho, but not irritating the nose and throat!
Long aftertaste! Invites to rapidly drink one more.