26 × in wishlist
113 × member ratings
404 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Nectar D'Òr
21 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.26 points
- On the nose - Lovely caramel and pound cake, honey, walnut, slight burn on the nose. Citrus, red berries, walnuts on the palate.
- A very sweet simple whisky with no rough edges. Offer this whisky to friends who normally don't drink whisky or to those who don't like smokiness and woodiness.
Honey, malt, fleetingly
Honey sweetness, toffee, fruity, slightly pepper, vanilla, apricot, oily
short and brisk
- It is a very unique whisky, very few things bring similarities,
but since it is also glenmorangie easy to drink despite 46%.
The interesting thing is that when you drink very sweet at first then it goes into a salty bitter taste.
mushroom tickets because of the wine barrel
- Delicious and enjoyable.
A slightly sweet fruitiness, which is however "distorted" by the dominant bourbon character.
Heat, fruit and mild spice.
Mild spice, pleasant wood taste
- The best of the finished Glenmorangies in my opinion.
The sweetness is balanced perfectly by a delicious tartness.
Lovely slightly oily mouthfeel. Doesn't need too much water.
- n: fruit, light, pears, yellow apple, vanilla, citrus, tropical
t: sweet, fruit, oak
a: sweet, fruit, white wine, cake, very enjoyable
sweet, spices, toffee, vanilla, citric, coconut, intense, apricots
sugar-sweet, pepper, honey, vanilla, bitter oranges, strong and intense, bitter chocolate, a lot of oak
oak, ginger, cinnamon, dry, bitterness, good balance, herbal, very long and warm