- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 4th Edition
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Oloroso and PX Sherry Finish
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Two Part, Red and Beige, Aged 12 Years / Finished in Hand Selected Sherry Casks
- Added on
- 21 May 2019 10:36 pm by maltaholic
5 × in wishlist
35 × member ratings
115 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Lasanta
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.94 points
- Tasted on 11-14-2019 at "Rachbar" in Neuss.
Raisins, vanilla, wood, brandy-like note
Fruity, wood, nuts, raisins , grapes and vanilla
Loong woody and grape-like
- Spicy, woody on the nose. Warm, raspberry, dark chocolate, oranges, almost flowery, oily to the taste. The finish gets even warmer, almost in the same way as putting your tounge over the terminals of a PP9 battery.
I always think of this as a Christmas malt for some reason, well for some reason it reminds me of that mulled wine you get at "tat" Christmas markets.
- Nice aroma.
Woody and sweet.
The sherry is elegant.
- Probably a typical beginner Sherrymalt. The sherry influence is clearly audible. He does not seem so dark, but rather lovely. The seasoning, however, holds back reasonably. This makes him relatively easy. The finish then shows oak. Overall, but also not exciting for more experienced connoisseurs.