- Single Malt
- Creative Whisky Company (CWC)
- Bottling serie
- Exclusive Malts
- Stated Age
- 28 years old
- Oak Cask
- 51.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 14 Jan 2010 7:11 pm
4 × in wishlist
20 × member ratings
13 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Tomatin 1976 CWC
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 78.67 points
- [July, 2005] Together with friends I emptied a bottle that I bought for 85 Euro in July, 2005.In my old rating system (ten scales that translate into WB points: 50 - 66 - 75 - 80 - 82,5 - 85 - 87,5 - 90 - 92,5 - 95) I scored it 85. My notes state "clearly flawed and strange, very strange... hard to describe but certainly a must try..."
- This Whisky was sold for 262,-€ at Whiskyauction 04/2016
- This Whisky was sold for 295,-€ at Whiskyauction 11/2015
- An excellent example that not all Tomatin`s 76 are nice, except if you like the "Chaumes" smell that continues into the taste and will take over after letting it breath... excellent whisky for a wine and cheese night (sarcasme)
- If you like blue cheese in your whisky, take this! Besides the cheese you can taste sour and very young balsamico. Not my style of whisky, although I like Tomatin 1976.