- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- The Vintage Malt Whisky Co Ltd. (VM)
- Bottling serie
- The Cooper's Choice
- Stated Age
- 16 years old
- Ex-Bourbon Cask
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 03 May 2019 10:40 am by Slàinte Mhath
6 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
26 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Inchgower 2001 VM
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.26 points
- Nose 22, taste 22, finish 22, balance 22
Buttery, floral and citric
- An excellent and fully balanced drink.
From herbs, chalk and wax to light peppery and bitter sweetness.
Very drinkable and voluptuous.
Nose - 22
Taste - 22
Finish - 22
Balance - 22
Rating - 88
- The aroma is acacia honey, light smokiness, fresh green grass, light barley brew.
- Interesting combination of sweet and dry flavors
Sweet, baked apples and fresh-baked shortbread cookie
Sweet grape juice and ginger spice, after that dry riped apples and apricots
Medium, dry apple sourness