- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Finished in Bourbon Barrels
- 50.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- 20171017 BT01
- Added on
- 19 Apr 2019 11:09 pm by Norbs
0 × in wishlist
18 × member ratings
4 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for WhistlePig 10-year-old
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.63 points
- Good rye with a beautiful nose and a palate that leans slightly too much to the cask.
- Sample 7 of the ProefOlympics 2019 blind tasting competition.
Vanille, mais, rogge, kaneel, hazelnoot, butterscotch, eikenhout en hint van bloemen.
Rogge, kaneel, noten, eikenhout, geroosterd brood, vanille en appel.
Lang, verwarmend, kaneel, rogge, vanille en mais.
- It's certainly not bad, but it has exactly those traits that I dislike in many Ryes.
Mint, eucalyptus... Vicks! Lemon zest, rosemary, 'zure matten'. A whiff of peach. With water some pineapple, blood orange and vanilla.
Peppermint, apple, grapefuit, caramel, raspberry, ginger and spice.
Mint, apple, vanilla, chewing gum and mould.