- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Limited Bottling Batch 2905
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Oak casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L18116 ZA8011133
- Added on
- 17 Mar 2019 10:38 pm by Malzbrenner
3 × in wishlist
13 × member ratings
58 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aberfeldy 12-year-old
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 75.55 points
- A non offensive but simpler dram. Not much complexity and a little lighter on the body.
- stable - tasty, without revelations, but quite fruity
citruses, apricot, caramel, sourness, flowers
wood, cigars, tobacco
- An uncomplicated beginner's whisky without corners and edges for a very moderate price. You can also try something like that, especially in times when prices only seem to know the way up.
Fruity, malty and with a good dose of vanilla. There are yellow aromas, which are very restrained. Nothing stings, nothing disturbs, nothing stands out.
Very soft and fruity with lots of vanilla and malt. Slight herbal notes, some brioche, a little honey and caramel. Again, yellow fruits dominate without any flaws in the taste. The palate is flattered and the whisky is once again recommended as Easy Dram or perfect beginner.
Short to medium length with fruit and sweetness on the palate. Again, error-free and easily accessible.
- Strongly fruity and fresh, orange, mandarin, biscuit, barley malt, cake, new wood