- Single Malt
- van Wees (vW)
- Bottling serie
- The Ultimate - Cask Strength
- Stated Age
- 20 years old
- Number of bottles
- 55.7 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 16 Mar 2019 9:51 am by HammerHead
13 × in wishlist
35 × member ratings
56 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Keith 1997 vW
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.70 points
- Nice, lots of pear. Yummy!
- a sweet 20 years, a basic whisky with yellow fruit, juicy, sweet, vanilla, malt well present and a little sweet spices that still under the scents.
a little grassy bouquet and a basket of varied fruits in the mouth, a slightly honeyed side that gives even more sweetness and passes the alcohol without any problem!
- Great price for a 20 year old Glen Keith. Good amount of sweetness. Fruity nose, full bodied malt on the palate and very straigth forward. No surprises, very decent and good.
- Very pleasant full, sweet and fruity dram, very nice one.
Fresh, sweet and fruity. Vanilla, citrus, candy-like sweetness, 'schuimblokken'. Also some tropical fruits
Some pepper and pickering, sweet and fruity. Peach, tropical fruits. Honey. Pretty full body
Still some pepper, sweet and fresh. Tropical fruits, peach, honey. Pretty long en intense