Notes from a blind tasting.
OK, it's as strong as it tastes, so you can see what young whisky can do!
Smoke from a hot fireplace just after pouring, to a very gentle citrus note and green apples. After a little service life virtually unchanged, more acid, now toffee and the fireplace is rather cold. Something disinfectant, chemical fire. When heated, the alcohol stings clearly in the nose, the smoke goes back strongly and the acidity is on the rise, very chemical, little balanced.
Very oily, the alcohol is powerful, chili meets some peat-sweetness, it gets quite bitter at the back. It also looks salty. I suspect he looks stronger than he is. In the second sip he becomes even more bitter. The sharpness remains, but it does not really seem to stem from the alcohol.
The finish is expected to be long, warms vigorously and continues to dry. Ash occupies the mouth for a long time. The second sip brings in the finish then even more acid than the first, which gives the bitterness a rendezvous.