- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- whic - Whiskycircle (whic)
- Bottling serie
- Nymphs of Whisky Collection
- Stated Age
- 11 years old
- Bourbon Hogshead
- Number of bottles
- 61.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 05 Feb 2019 11:25 pm by GIORGOS
3 × in wishlist
36 × member ratings
71 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Moray 2007 whic
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.62 points
- Nice, fruity Glen Moray. The alcohol is astonishingly well integrated and doesn't bother the nose or the palate. You have to like the ginger note, but I like it here as a counterpoint to the sweet fruit basket.
A light fruit basket with a slightly exotic touch, kiwi, khaki, pear, apricot, peach and blood orange. In addition, flakes of corn flakes, malt and lots of vanilla extract. There is also a clear note of ginger. Worn by. A restrained, slightly herbaceous oak note.
Very powerful start, silky mouthfeel. The alcohol pushes the fruit basket out of your nose into every corner of your palate, again led by kiwi, and now lemon, but also pear, peach and khaki are back. Plus a lot of vanilla. Then comes the oak with a dark cocoa note, ginger and peppermint.
Medium length. Kiwi and lemon are still the dominant flavors. With some espresso. I also have the ginger note in the finish.
- Round bourbon cask filling with well-integrated alcohol
Very tropical, many ripe fruits, alcohol barely noticeable, maybe a light mint note in the background ... Great summer nose
Beautiful strong start with a hint of ginger, also in the taste of many ripe fruit, here it is, however, the peach of the strong representation ... Great summer whisky
Medium length finish that stays very sweet and comfortable.
- typical Glen Moray and yet something special, just with a few drops of water. The nose is rather average, but it explodes on the palate - great
Vanilla, coconut, barley / cereals, slightly earthy and mineral, behind the alcohol are beautiful fruit notes such as mirabelle, ripe yellow plum and mandarins, light honey sweetness
intense fruity sweetness, honey, vanilla, and some oak
long, intense, fruits, some tea, oak and a lot of honey