- Single Malt
- Signatory Vintage (SV)
- Bottling serie
- The Un-Chillfiltered Collection
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- First Fill Bourbon Barrels
- 800146 + 800147
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 29 Dec 2018 12:21 pm by Ras Mazunga
6 × in wishlist
31 × member ratings
48 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Clynelish 2008 SV
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.76 points
- Super delicious part. Absolute prize performance s winner. Yellow fruits with honey and some wood very balanced fruit bomb. Great clynelish
- A 10 year old Clynelish of an Independant Bottler with an average score of 85,40 at a price of 40 Euro? You cannot go wrong here; and indeed you will not. This is a good whisky for this price. I believe it can even be considered as a bfyb.
Elegant and fruity nose with hints of caramel and citrus indeed.
Somewhat stinging on the tongue and a bit alcoholic in the taste. This needs some time in the glass. When one the latter disappears.
Not that long; medium long I would say with hints of spices and pepper.
- Nice whisky which develops during consuming. Very enjoyable and great stuff for only about 40 euro.
Full and fruity 'nose', citrus and vanilla. Pretty prominent alcohol, some caramel. Later on it gets smoother.
Surprisingly smooth, pickering on the tongue, orange, honey, vanilla, some caramel.
A little pepper, sweety, honey, orange. Pretty long, and even some cigar tobacco in the finish.
Aromas of lemon, honey melon, apples, pineapple, pear, grapes, vanilla, caramel, accents of wax and some light spiciness.
At first quite spicy, but soon the sweet fruitiness of the nose comes up again, along with notes of honey, barley malt, spicy oak and a slightly grassy accent.
In the aftertaste he has a nice pepper accent.