- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Bordeaux Red Wine Cask Finish
- 46.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Travel exclusive
- Added on
- 26 Dec 2018 12:52 pm by Astrid
14 × in wishlist
47 × member ratings
319 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Deanston 10-year-old
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.40 points
- It arrives with malt and sweetness and subtle red wine notes. In the taste it is then accompanied by the dryness of the Bordeaux wine. The finish is medium long. To me it is a very good expression of Deanston and a dram I could drink everyday.
- Heerlijk, experiment van deaston. Komt dicht bij een sherry vat finish. Deze vind ik nog wat zoeter.
- Pleasantly sweet, a nice red wine note, red grapes. A little dry in the mouth with hints of spicy oak. This malt is dangerously tasty!
- Nice wine finish immediately recognizable on the nose and on the palate, sweet, tasty, rather light.
Bramble, caramel, citrus and hazelnut.
Blueberry, caramel and citrus.
Blueberry, tangerine, caramel