- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Bordeaux Red Wine Cask Finish
- 46.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 26 Dec 2018 12:52 pm by Astrid
20 × in wishlist
63 × member ratings
349 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Deanston 10-year-old
13 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.36 points
- It arrives with malt and sweetness and subtle red wine notes. In the taste it is then accompanied by the dryness of the Bordeaux wine. The finish is medium long. To me it is a very good expression of Deanston and a dram I could drink everyday.
- Toller Whisky. Rotwein, frische Früchte und süße in der Nase. Im Mund kommen vor allem cremige und süße Noten zum Vorschein. Leichte Nussigkeit.
Im Abgang vor allem Nüsse und eine leichte Bitterkeit, Tanninen und ein Hauch zitrus.
- Tasted on 03-19-2020 at a hiking tour in the woods.
- beautiful whisky with a surprising oak rustic touch that you have to like. One of the more characterful young wine finishes, definitely successful.
strong, spicy, wine, sweetness and a rather violent rustic oak note, which I would not have believed the whisky.
nice start, just right, lots of oak, spice, wine, pepper, intensely chewing
rustic oak, pepper, some menthil, slightly astringent, in the background comes a nice sweetness from the wine, which complements the tart oak.
- Heerlijk, experiment van deaston. Komt dicht bij een sherry vat finish. Deze vind ik nog wat zoeter.
- Pleasantly sweet, a nice red wine note, red grapes. A little dry in the mouth with hints of spicy oak. This malt is dangerously tasty!
- Nice wine finish immediately recognizable on the nose and on the palate, sweet, tasty, rather light.
Bramble, caramel, citrus and hazelnut.
Blueberry, caramel and citrus.
Blueberry, tangerine, caramel