Whiskybase uses tracking cookies in order to improve the website. Do you allow Whiskybase to place these cookies?

You can always change your decision under the privacy settings of your account.

Regardless of your choice Whiskybase places functional cookies to store settings and account information.

Rosebank 1991 vW

• empty
Member Senior MARJ
  • closed

Whisky Reviews for Rosebank 1991 vW

2 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.67 points

[December, 2002]  Together with friends I emptied bottle no. 51 that I bought for 26,50 Euro in November, 2002.

[May, 2003]  Finally I emptied bottle no. 52 that I bought for 26,50 Euro in November, 2002.

In my old rating system (ten scales that translate into WB points: 50 - 66 - 75 - 80 - 82,5 - 85 - 87,5 - 90 - 92,5 - 95) I scored this 82,5.  I took no notes.

2. The Macallan scored this whisky 78 points Connoisseur

Very nice dram and with water it gets much nicer. The only down site was that I forgot to write down when I reduced this one. This note was made during a Spring N&T some 12 years ago in a wine cellar. Must say that the setting was great and we had lots of fun, that explains why I stopped writting down my notes.
      Dominant nose with bubble-gum, some sweetness and bourbon vanilla.
    • Taste
      Fresh, mellow, lemon and spices.
      Long with some cloves in the back.