- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Deep & Complex
- Stated Age
- 18 years old
- Oloroso & Pedro Ximénez Sherry Casks
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- Travel Retail Exclusive
- Added on
- 16 Dec 2018 5:13 pm by stollimaus
8 × in wishlist
41 × member ratings
107 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 18-year-old
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.85 points
- Tasted on a hiking tour near Wiehl.
- Perfect whisky, great balanced between sherry and peat smoke, very complex
Very attractive aromas, oak, ash, plums, raisins, dark fruits, honey-sweet, milk chocolate, toffee, leather, malty, very complex
Very delicious, sherry, sweet, ash, plums, salty, wood, dried fruit
Medium to long, oakiness, ash, keep sweet and salty till the end
- sweet, complex (fruits, including sherry, sbutle oakiness, smoke well integrated). Rich nose, full mouth, long end. An excellent whisky in the Islay style.
- Except for the dyeing, this malt is very successful. Meets my expectations for an 18 year old Bowmore.
intense sweetness, smoke well integrated
pleasant and medium length