- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 46.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- 1771950 L5
- Added on
- 15 Dec 2018 10:39 am by Reutax
11 × in wishlist
104 × member ratings
296 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bunnahabhain 12-year-old
13 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.73 points
- Several good evenings have passed with this release. Straightforward and enjoyable, it is designed to satisfy the average taste of the whisky consumer.
A little iodine and salt, seaweed, dried fruits: prunes, raisins, apricots. Freshly cut green apple peel.
Sweet dried fruits, even dried persimmons. Salty sea notes.
Sweet, salty and seafood, medium duration.
- one of the best bottles for the price! that's something I definitely want to have at home at all times! beautiful whisky, well balanced easy drinker to start the evening with!
dried fruit, raisins/sultanas, cherries, fruit cake
warm mouthful feeling, sweet, not overwhelming, dried fruit, nuts, chocolate
fairly short, fruity, sweet
- Staple, absolute bang for the buck!!!
Cherry, wood, pears, smoke, cigarette box
Roasted nuts, cherry, smoke, pine and coffee beans
Medium long finish, smoke and red fruits at the end.
Fresh, sweet. Seaweed, malt.
Soft, supple. Sherry, nutty. A little sweetness, malty, juicy sultana. Slightly coastal.
Sherried, mochaccino, herbal, balanced salty tang.
- For years not been a big fan of Bunnahabhain by tasting a (bad ..?) Sample of one of their expressions. And I have regretted this ..
Picked up a bottle for 12 years at the local liquor store in December 2019 and, oh my, how good this stuff is!
A very delicate and balanced whisky. Sherry tones, nuts, raisins. Good alcohol percentage, not sharp, perfectly drinkable without adding water.