72.33/100
Blend
John Walker & Sons (JW&S)
2018
Strength
L8268KS004
Market
be Belgium
09 dec 2018 2:13 pm by Duwyn
Colored

Whisky Reviews for Johnnie Walker White Walker

5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 72.33 points

1. Puszkin1988 scored this whisky 73 points Expert Junior

I DO NOT RECOMMEND

2. whiskyboi13 scored this whisky 69 points Member Junior

Weirdly tastes of synthetic candy with a red label touch to it. Not my favorite, but nice for my collection!

3. robbert88 scored this whisky 75 points Expert Senior

The whiskey has a nice light gold color.

I roll the whiskey around in the glass and start smelling.

I smell clearly: caramel, toffee and vanilla. The sweetness meets you. But frankly, I can't get more out of these 3 scents.

I take the first sip. To be honest, I am a little surprised. A creamy taste predominantly dominates the mouth. I have never had a creamy whiskey this is getting used to.

The 2nd sip again that creamy but after him a little better rolling through my mouth you certainly taste cinnamon, a small apple perhaps and again toffee and enough other sweets like vanilla.

The aftertaste is quite peppery. Short too. You have to quickly take the 2nd sip to keep tasting it.

All in all we can call this an "okay" whiskey. I think that because of all the sweetness this would really be a topper for the novice whiskey drinker!

4. dr.mad scored this whisky 57 points Expert Senior

Model building glue
    • Taste
      Cough drink
      More glue

5. robbert88 scored this whisky 75 points Expert Senior

A sweet whiskey.
    The caramel also jumps out.
    I also get toffee and a creamy taste.

Whiskybase was founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.