- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Finest Whisky
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 45.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- portrait of Uwe Wagmüller (owner and founder of "Finest Whisky" shop Berlin)
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- Finest Whisky (10th anniversary)
- Added on
- 08 Dec 2018 2:37 pm by Elgol2012
3 × in wishlist
2 × member ratings
42 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Talisker 10-year-old
2 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.00 points
- Another Trivia: This bottling has no general bottle code. The original labels were peeled from 10yo bottlings with varying codes and replaced with the anniversary labels.
- Trivia: The coordinates on the left side of the front label are those of the Talisker distillery on the Isle of Skye whereas the coordinates on the right are those of 'Finest Whisky' shop in Berlin, Germany. As far as I remember from the owner or a close buddy of his, there were less than 250 (23x?) bottles produced.