- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Stated Age
- 25 years old
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 26 Nov 2009 1:50 pm
20 × in wishlist
39 × member ratings
24 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Longmorn 25-year-old
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 91.70 points
- Restrained sherry is very good, and not thin at 45%. Great whisky!
Honey, milk caramel, vanilla, citruses, forest fruits and earth.
Powerful and oily. Matured oak, pepper and ginger. Tropical fruits and milk caramel.
Long, bittersweet, dry.
- What a lovely Longmorn. Cheers
Wow. Lovely. Honey. Red berries. Vanilla, christmas cake. Fruity. Pepper
Yummy. Oily feel. Tropical. Bananas, Apricots. Jammy. Citrus and Pepper. A fine Oaky influence.
Medium length. Bitter and a bit dry development. Red berries. Vanilla.
- This is better than any of the old heavily sherried Longmorns, excellent.
- Lovely stuff.
- Lovely stuff, heard a lot of positive comments about this one, they are all correct.
A very nice toffee and cram combo here but hang on some grapefruit in the mix too (can that be right?)
Gets fruitier in the glass with a little plum, orange chocolate, I think there will be some fruit on the palate is the nose is anything to go by.It develops in the glass with some Turkish Delight notes coming in and yet more grapefruit.
Grapefruit again but its sweet grapefruit, a little toffee and some oaky bitterness which makes it drying on the palate.Caramel, toffee but there is also some ginger spice and other spices in the mix, for 43% this is just about right, not underpowered in any way.
Good medium length with a sweet creamy toffee finish, possibly a little tangerine at the end.
- One of the best, maybe thè best Longmorn ever bottled. For sure, the best Longmorn I`ve ever had. Super fruity profile, that has a lot more to offer, really an impressive complexity.
- One of the best whiskies in the world.
Intensively fruity - mangos and blackberries. Cake mixture with almond milk and finest bourbon vanilla. So beautiful and balanced.
Smooth with oaky vanilla and canned fruit cocktail (litchis, pears, apricots, oranges). Complex oakiness plus toffee and slightly resinous notes. An absolute stunner.
Very long and warming with mild oak and slightly dry. A never ending beauty.