75 × in wishlist
70 × member ratings
748 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Hibiki Japanese Harmony - 30th Anniversary
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.79 points
- was 10/2018 at Whisky.de - The Whiskey Store for 94,90 €
- Woohh, what an ingenious bottle design.
Here is definitely the bottle of STAR in the ring, truly a small, Japanese piece of art, which looks really smart in my whiskey rack. The gold-colored Japanese symbols and ornaments on the bottle in combination with the bright orange of the Hibiki Harmony whiskey look properly worn depending on the light.
And of course, it usually depends on the content and quality of the whiskey, but in this case, as Beam Suntory says, we are talking about a bottle that was created as a limited edition design, which is clearly meant for collectors, Art lovers and probably also speculators right.
The already already called prices are of course really crazy, but you also get a visual treat of his peers, with priced probably rising trend.
Probably the one who can secure himself one of the rare bottles.
- fruity, and sweetness on the beginning, with some smoky tast, an exellent daily drame, with a very nice packaging
- One of the most beautiful bottles on the market. The limited design is really successful. For once it does not depend on the content, but on the exterior. A pure collection and speculation object. The price is already totally exhausted. Bought for about 90 € at whiskey.de.
- Tasting Notes from Distillery:
Nose: rose, lychee, hint of rosemary, mature woodliness, sandelwood
Palate: honeylike sweetness, candied orange peel, white chocolate
Finish: subtle, tender long finish, with hint of Mizunara (Japanese oak)
- a perfect harmony, like an orchestra of aromas and fragrances. It is a finely balanced, soft and slightly sweet whiskey.
Finish: long-lasting, delicate, soft, with a hint of Mizunara (Japanese oak)
One of my favorite Malts.
- Smell: Light notes of oranges and dried fruits. Cake batter, toffee, flowery, some ginger and a subtle wood aroma.
Taste: Very light, almost watery on the tongue, again light aromas of dried fruits, with lime and a fine honey sweetness. Malt, white pepper, caramel and herbs.
Finish: Medium length, becomes quite dry, oranges and some oak.
Conclusion: A pleasant, light and quite harmonious blend. Nobody is overwhelmed here and it is easy to drink. The alcohol could just be better incorporated into the whiskey.
- Was available at the whisky exchange today for 115£