5 × in wishlist
51 × member ratings
127 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aerstone 10-year-old WG&S
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.41 points
- Primitive whisky, with an obsessive malt component. In theory, this sample should be light and “drinkable”, but it turned out differently.
- no smell, uncomplicated and a liquorice finish.
- 20 20 19 19 78
And where is the sea? ... almost according to Poderevyansky ....
and since the opening it was even worse ... sad news ...
- N20 P20 F19 B19
- Nose. Sweet Duchess. The taste is sweet Apple-pear. The aftertaste is sweet and long-lasting.
- Nope. I understand now why it was at a bargain knock-down price in Tesco. From the name, you might be lead to think that it's an island malt. If anything, it's a wannabee island malt that's more of a Speyside. But basically it's too 'meh' to be much of anything. You can do MUCH better for the price.
- I don't really like to be mean about any whisky, but I think someone put the r and the s in the wrong place in naming Aerstone. It doesn't taste of enough to warrant a tasting note. For the price you might as well be buy a couple of bottles of decent blended whisky. Even on offer for twenty quid it was expensive for what it was. It may be a cheap way into single malt for someone. I'm sorry, I didn't really see the point of it