10 × in wishlist
85 × member ratings
256 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aerstone 10-year-old WG&S
17 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 75.23 points
- Primitive whisky, with an obsessive malt component. In theory, this sample should be light and “drinkable”, but it turned out differently.
- Bitter sour woody emptiness with yellow apple and vanilla.
RATING: 77pts - [n19,t20,19,b19] → |75-77: Drinkable|
- The whisky is like it said on the label "accessible". It smells and tastes alright, there is not much going on.
- Didn't expect anything but turned out to be quite decent
- In prize category,.. It's good choice, but you have to count, that's very very basic whisky.
But, I like the "sea taste", hint of vanilla and little bit of apple. Finish is quick, and not quite well.
If you wanna start with whisky, this can be it.
- Since the Aerstone land cask was reasonable for it's price I also bought the sea cask. Unfortunately I regret doing so
Apple and some honey
Salty and sour with some apple
- Nose 20, taste 20, finish 19, balance 19
- Freebie, holiday, water - three not weak whales took
save this "golden wort", but were washed ashore by the blessed Coca-Cola.